Friday, January 8, 2010

New Krispy Kreme Mini Doughnuts

I was to be one of the firsts to taste the new Krispy Kreme Mini Doughnuts!

soft launch of Krispy Kreme's new mini doughnuts!!! ^_^ i loo... on Twitpic


There are eleven (11) doughnut flavors to choose from. My favorite was the blueberry doughnut (I am a big blueberry fan) and the Striped white chocolate doughnut! You can buy 20 pieces in a box for only Php 290 lang, perfect for flavor-freaks like me! :) Starting today, Krispy Kreme Mini Doughnuts is available but only in their Greenhills Shopping Center branch. It's just their soft launch so bear with them first.

I think they are cooking something big, so better watch our for more surprises from Krispy Kreme! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts, reader?

Related Posts with Thumbnails