Monday, January 4, 2010

2010 Non-Working/Public Holidays

It is of my personal interest that I make it a point to know Philippine Non-working holidays so I can plan my trips way ahead of time.

I have been fortunate enough to come across a post from a friend on Plurk who posted 2010 Philippine Holidays as issued by Madame President GMA. Here are the holidays of 2010 in the Philippines:

holidays

However, my dear friend Miko reminded me if Philippine holidays are still applicable to us since we're supposed to be moving to Singapore. So I search and I found this from the Ministry of Manpower site of Singapore:

signapore holiadys


So mark you calendars, plan ahead guy, watch out for cheap fares, save for your next trip and enjoy 2010 everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts, reader?

Related Posts with Thumbnails